Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hot flush day!

Hot flash! " Hot flashes, a common symptom of menopause and perimenopause, are typically experienced as a feeling of intense heat with sweating and rapid heartbeat, and may typically last from two to thirty minutes for each occurrence. The sensation of heat usually begins in the face or chest, although it may appear elsewhere such as the back of the neck, and it can spread throughout the whole body. Some women feel as if they are going to faint. In addition to being an internal sensation, the surface of the skin, especially on the face, becomes hot to the touch. This is the origin of the alternative term "hot flush", since the sensation of heat is often accompanied by visible reddening of the face."

Today I tried to get out and run some errands, yep run cause man all the sudden my bff came Hot flushes!! Yep it flushes my brain out!! Just as I finish taking a bath with "cold"water, ell it says cold but here in the tropics there is no such thing as cold! I start my flushing period! Those hot flashes come more speedy than a bullet!! I get all sweaty and everything I try on makes me flush more!! All the menopausal dwarfs visit me at the same time!! hat is when I definitely say God is not a women! Just imagine Him with all the meno symptoms at the same time! Not a good idea!!

I heard a Christian speaker once say that thank God, Moses and God were not mad at the Israelites at the same time! They would of extinguished that generation till the end! So that is how it is to have a hot flash moment!! If you had the capacity you would eliminate humanity or at least those close to you! When I feel that hotness coming up to my body I feel like I am in war! Well I looked for the most comfortable clothes I could find, no make up cause all the sweat makes it worse and off I go! Not the nicest looking person on the street all sweaty and my hair dripping but did all my errands almost killed one not so nice mailman but succeeded and only gave him the "look".

Its hard to be menopause and hypothyroid at the same time! Don't know which one is worse! But it must be harder been God at a time like this! Things are very hot these days! There are wars and rumors of wars! People killing any one on the street! Violence, rape, incest, robbery, killings, you just do not feel safe and secure! But we have the promises from God that He will be with us till the end! He gives us hope and cools our spirit with His loving Holy Spirit! Thank God his mercy endures forever! When we come to Him in prayer He refreshes our soul and uplifts our spirit! He can make those hot flashes feel cool and welcoming when we hang on to His presence! He changes everything and makes it bearable! Isn't my God so awesome!! He refreshes and uplifts my life!! And He can do it to you also just give Him your life and you will see changes!

God always wants the best for you!! He always has plans of good for your life! Accept Him and give Him the authority to spread throughout your hole body! He"ll refresh your spirit and uplift your soul! God bless you and guid you always! God is the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment