Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Plan B

Plan B is an alternative way to stay consistent with your goals when your regular routine (or something else) doesn’t work out as planned.

The Lord always has a plan for our lives! We all have a purpose to be on this the so called earth. Just as God had plans for the Israelites to go to the promised land He has a destination, calling or whatever for each of us. Well the plans for Israel was to get to their final destination the promised land in a couple of months! But since they were hard headed and such rebels yep it took them 40 years to get to there promised land! God had to have on hand His plan B for this hard headed nation to finally get the promised land and not all arrived!!!

Last week we were planning our womens prayer meeting and in the house we were planing to visit the anfitriona got sick and had to be hospitalized, one of the girls asked but what are we going to do and I just answered I already had a plan B on its way.


The Lord always has plans for our lives and sometimes we do not wait or just let go of His plans for our life. We do the opposite of what He has deposited in us and our lives take a different rout! Well He loves us so much that He goes on ahead with Plan B so we will get to see our purpose in life being met!

I don't know what plan I'm running on but I sure know I'm getting to my purpose to my destination to what was my dream! I'm going back to the University to make my degree in psychology ! I'm so stocked , super happy and feel so different! I went to my University in Arecibo and started the process of getting my transcript because I will be accepted as a transfer, and I studied 30 yrs ago!! Ain't that great! I feel like crying that I am right now, laughing, dancing and nervouse all. At the same time!

The Lord has given me an opportunity for His plans and His purpose be completed in me!! I don't know witch Plan He's on me now maybe plan X but He will. See His purpose being met in me!

Dios nos libra de todo lo que puede hacer que sus planes se cumplan en nuestras VIDAS.

We can go far away from His presence but He does whatever it takes and then comes plan B. in the mist of our defeat He presents us His plan B in a blink of an eye!

We have To open our minds and activate His plan. Give The Lord a chance to work His strategic plan on you today!

Always remember God has great plans for you, plans for peace, not disaster! Search Him with all your heart and you will see His Plan A, B or C or even Z to stay consistent with His plans for you!

I'm blessed! Love ya all!!

Ps...the University is 5 min from my apartment!! Haleluyar!!



2 comments:

  1. Muuuuuchas gracias....thanks sooooooo much for always blessing my life with your blog. Congratulations on your new endeavor going back "University"..... Your a winner!!
    Love ya sista :D

    *Gladys*

    ReplyDelete