Monday, January 12, 2015

Seriously?.....I'm back!!!!

The Lord spoke to me and I obey! It's been more than a year since I just stopped blogging, but than when The Lord sends a young powerful women to your church and she talks about how she started to write a blog that was on the their web page but she never used it and how her husband would motivate her to write all exactly like me...well duu I think it was for me, at least a little bit, and then when you get in the car Mario says "God spoke to you". Ask no more. Thank you  "Millie Perez" for being my nurse!

A lot has happened sick, sick sick did I say sick? Well yes I have a kidney stone that loves me so much and doesn't want to leave my body so he messes me up a couple of times. But who cares I just put on my red lipstick give my body it's antibiotics and praise God for all that he has done, is doing and will do!!

My meno? Well it's still here, doing her thing, cranky days, horrible days, cool days but ahhhh my hot flashes they don't want to leave! Yep hot flash is here to stay! So might as well love them!! I try....

Yes, I'm back....serious well I'll try but above all my passion for The Lord prevails!!

Just a reminder, you are specially, wonderfully designed by God and he has great plans for the best in your life! I cover you with the mighty healing blood of Jesus Christ! Amen!

2 comments: