Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Cleaning 2013!!!!

Psalms 51.10 (NIV) Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

I've been part of a "Spring Cleaning Challenge" reading and meditating in God's word. Man can we accumulate junk in our house in one year even in six month!! We say we are going to use something later on and we just put it away and pile it up!! Been learning with this and other challenges that your home reflects who you are, and yes it reflects God! That was one of the questions she asked "Does your home reflect God?" Our God is a God of order! No chaos in His vocabulary! Jesus even took time to fold His sheets when He was Risen from the tomb (John 20.7)! Wow! I had to look retrospective into my life and meditate on it!..does my home reflect God? Does your home reflect God?

I had a Psychiatrist who told me once that when a person was depressed it as hard for them to go into their closet and clean it up! Well yes it is cause their is chaos in your mind and you feel lazy and not in the mood in other things! Well Mario and I moved into our own apartment on December 2012 (thank God!!!). An apartment that I had asked The Lord for. Two bedrooms cause now we are only a household of two. We did all the moving and placed as I was able cause I was too sick, but their was a room that we just left all the boxes there. O we'll get to it we said! I think we passed a couple months avoiding the room till finally on march I looked at Mario and we decided hey we are in a depression here for what? for a empty next syndrome? No way! We might be losing our heads but that doesn't mean we have to get depressed here! What the heck?! Our son is getting married and finally we are getting rid of him!! Lets live!! In one day we cleaned up!! Placed everything where I wanted, cause it's always where I want it, and yes! A beautiful office space was born! Aww an office with air conditioning and so peaceful I just love!

You can pray Lord creat in me a clean heart but you have to do all the working for it! Jesus took His time and folded each sheet and came out from the grave to do His job! You got to move take your time if necessary and go from chaos to calm! Come on step out of your tomb!! Do your Spring Cleaning! Look around, does your home reflect God? Best of all does your life reflect God? Choose life! Awww Spring cleaning is so awesome!!

Always remember God wants the best for you! Move towards your best always!! Many blessings to you my dear!!



No comments:

Post a Comment