Monday, April 1, 2013

From my desk with love!


We all make New Years resolutions! Yep all of us do! 97% of the resolutions do not go through! We all get lazy, tie up in life and never make the a reality! This 2013 I didn't write any. I was sick and felt ugh so what for?  Well definitely got my year starting out as one of the 3% that'd something about it! The first great one is that I finally got to meat my cousin's son Lui! Awesome kid! Awesome time!! Family is just great!! Specially when you are 54 and feeling it!! You  start feeling something different!
I went to my first 10k of the year, although didn't practice much, cause yes I was feeling sick, I decided to do it! Thanks to some recomendations from my cousin Dr. Carlos Gabriel I was able to walk a bit faster and make a better time!Oh and was able to invite a good friend and see her have fun on her first 10k!! Proud of you Ivy!! Went, walked and conquored!! Yess!
This year also did something I had never done! I am an avid Women's rghts advocate! believe we are capable of everything we can put our hands and succeed!! I'm against domestic violence!!! of any kind!! My husband Mario says if I would of ben young adult in the 70s I would of been in the movement specially throwing out the bras!! (I hate to use bras) And yep I would of!! So God definitely knows best and places us in different eras! Gosh! Well went to my first march! It wasn't nothing violent or miss behaved in any way! It was a beautiful march made by beautiful women sending out the powerful word of God to those in need! Too bad other women didn't participate! It was awesome! Only one friend of mine went and I felt super cause of her! Thanks Maritza you did good!!!
One great change has been going to find a church where I would feel comfortable in the worship and receive   good word from The Lord! We had not gone for two months to any church, while I was in the hospital did not receive from the small church that we were going not even a call. I felt bad and lonely about it! So when all was a bit better I told Mario we are going to go to this church and we did! Felt awesome since the moment we arrived!! Love the worship team and felt good to se the pastor worship and dance to The Lord in spirit and truth!    
Oh and finally yep something changed in my life these past days!! My son Carlos Ivan got married!! Yep I couldn't go to be with him neither families did but he married his beautiful girlfriend!! So isn't that nice!! What else can a mom say!! My son is a married man!! A simple wedding at the court house and I know they were beautiful cause he is a fine looking man! (He looks like his mom) .  My advise to him: Finish studying or I will kill you!! Well at least I hope that will get into his system!!
And finally I got my work space ready for me!! My daughter says what work? You don't do nothing? Well ya maybe some people say that of me but my husband tells me ignore them! You have what you deserve!! Time for you!! Time to dedicate to your ministry!! He is the one that pays so I am starting to love this time of my life!
Through all this I got depressed and although I encourage everyone to exercise I wasn't doing none and eating just for relax my self so yes........drum role..........I gained 15 pounds!! So finally The Lord has finished speaking to me and yelling cause I am deaf that yes His plans are for me too! Yes He will come through!! and Yes I can do it!!
So this is what I've been up to now!! 2013 up  to now has bought me some little changes that will become bigger and greater in my life! God gives us different life changing experience in witch we either embrace have fun and join the ride or make ourselves miserable and ugly for the rest of the available time! Its up to you to choose death or life!! I decided to choose life! I have decided to follow Jesus plan for me!!I've decided to embrace Him!I've decided to start a new exercise regimen and try not to over eat, that's my bad. I do need more friends who as I do to them will be in my life to pray for me and to encourage me! I think I need some!
Today all comes from the deep of my heart with all my emotions desde mi escritorio! From my work desk to you with love and blessings! Truly yours, Evelyn  


No comments:

Post a Comment