Monday, May 17, 2010

"Plateau"




Plateau-A period or state of little or no growth or decline: to reach a plateau in one's career.
Diet Plateau: This is a stage when you are likely to feel the weight no longer coming off. This is termed as reaching or hitting a plateau. A stage when you are neither losing nor gaining weight. In all probability, it is not an uncommon occurrence. It is a very common occurrence prone to happen at some point or other with almost everyone who is on a diet.

Definitely that is how I am felling in this stage of my life changing steps on a diet plateau.  I have been counting my total calories intake on a daily basis, doing tons of exercises, weight training, spinning even 30 minutes of jogging.  I have lost 14 pounds but been in that number for more than 2 weeks well I’m not going to stop, I will not give up!  

Life plateau-a stage when you feel you are not achieving anything in your life when you feel you just got hit by a big wall in front of you!  You are neither feeling accomplished or getting anywhere in life. Many times we wake up and ask ourselves: What am I doing here? What about my dreams? My life?...well dare to tell you Life Plateau! Definitely I have been here! Where am I going? Where is my life heading?  I will not give up! I will not stop!

God plateau-when you don’t feel His presence, can’t hear anything coming from God. We scream God you forgot me! Where are you? Where are your promises? Definitely been in this plateau!

But in the mist of all these plateaus I got great news even for me!! It is not a permanent phenomenon! But, a temporary situation!  Isn’t that great news!! All I have to do is make some changes some adjustments! Change routine, calories intake, eat differently, etc. Make life changes! Read more, exercise, work in something you are passion about, change friends, do a makeover all positive things you can imagine! Take time to pray alone and in a quiet room, listen yes shut up and listen to God! Read the Bible, read inspirational books, etc. Just do some changes in al the aspects of your life and little by little you will see how those changes will help you succeed towards obtaining your goal!

So looks like I have to keep on working on my workout and never give up on the plans that the Lord has for me! Don’t you give up on the plans the Lord has for you!

No te des nunca por vencida en los planes que Dios tiene para ti!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment