Sunday, May 16, 2010

met·a·mor·pho·sis

met·a·mor·pho·sis

  1. Biology. A profound change in form from one stage to the next in the life history of an organism, as from the caterpillar to the pupa and from the pupa to the adult butterfly.
  2. Any complete change in appearance, character, circumstances, etc.

A change in appearance, character and circumstances is what I am working on with God as my guide! These days have been of hard work for me because I am trying to loose weight and it has not been an easy task. God promised a complete change in my life a transformation and I believe it has to be in every aspect of my life.

For a women to feel complete it has to be in a balance physical, financial and spiritually way. When all these aspects are fulfilled all the rest flows well at least that is how I truly feel. I need to be in a good physical state of mind in a better health than I am at this moment to keep working on the other aspects of my life changing journey!

Necesito estar en perfecta armonía tanto físicamente, espiritualmente y financiera-mente. Para eso estoy trabajando duro para poder rebajar y completar mi transformación total. Se empieza con un paso a la vez luego se sigue el proceso de cambio.

Dios siempre tiene los mejores pensamientos para nuestras vidas esta en nosotras creerle a El y continuar!

God always has great plans for us, all we need to do is believe in Him and continue. So thus does my journey begin!!

Blessings!!

2 comments:

  1. VERY NICE BLOG!!! Keep up the good work Evelyn =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehheee!!! Superrr!!! ya soy tu Fans..me gusta la palabra transformación.. es como.. Lucha, retos,alcanzando metas, cambios en nuestro carácter, pensamientos nuevos, nuevas fuerzas, prosperidad...ect...oh Yeah!! llegó tu tiempo..!!GodBless, and Bless, And Bless u..Abrazos.. love Judith Collazo

    ReplyDelete