Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BALANCE

Balance-A desirable point between two or more opposite forces.
Harmony- a state in which various parts form a satisfying and harmonious whole and nothing is out of proportion or unduly emphasized at the expense of the rest
Emotional Stability- a state of emotional and mental stability in which somebody is calm and able to make rational decisions and judgments

Today I took yoga class after arriving late to the gym because one of my car’s front wheels was damaged so kind of stressed me so there I was at my yoga class trying to calm down. Studies have shown yoga has many health benefits, including increased flexibility and strength and reduced stressit is  a mental discipline.  I like it because I feel relaxed and it has helped me improve my flexibility in other routines I do.

Well, while meditating  I just come in contact with the Lord and have my own spiritual journey!  It is so unique to see how people could have different opinions about practicing yoga I just find it to be a great moment for me to be connected with the Lord! How many times you are so busy and don’t take a minute or so to connect with God! Tell me, how many times? I just go to the gym and spend my time in public with the Lord! Cool hu!  Today in my mind I was just thinking that so many stress and moments we just don’t take time for Him. Estar en la presencia de Dios es un momento tan precioso e intimo y en mi clase de yoga tengo esa oportunidad! Brutal! 

Lo espiritual y lo físico tienen que estar en perfecta armonía para poder lidiar con las situaciones diarias de la vida.  

Balance is the key to everything in life.  When you have balance between your body and soul you feel you can do much more than when not balanced.  You have stability. But when you are in balance with God wow more than amazing! Ever since I have been on my journey to lose weight I have taken it to the level of practicing the balance of my body and my soul.  It takes time but the results are amazing! We are God’s temple our body is His and He gave it to us to administrate it! We get lazy and start eating junk food and then we get sick and tired and all it is bad administration so we end up sick and fat or fat and sick it’s the same!  When we get a perfect balance we eat right, sleep right, do exercises, feel great and overall in perfect health, but we just love to mistreat ourselves to get out of the right track.  

I love the Lord and feel it is about time to reclaim His promises and His plans that He always has had for me! The past is gone I gave it to Him! The present is taking place and the future is in His hands!

Necesito balancear mi vida para así estar lista para lo que me espera! Para lo que Dios esta poniendo en mis manos hacer! Es en grande y tengo que estar en “shape” para hacer todo lo que voy a estar haciendo!

Need balance in my life! God has plans for me and I need to be in shape to do all that is required of me!

Look for the perfect balance of the Lord! It is the best investment you can do for yourself!

Be Blessed! Bendecidos!!



No comments:

Post a Comment