Thursday, September 8, 2011

"Rut"

1. A sunken track or groove made by the passage of vehicles.
2. A fixed, usually boring routine.
 
Been feeling lately that I am in a deep sunken rut. What a bad feeling, all the sudden didn't even have the slightest idea or feeling to write down something on my blog. Well since the purpose of a blog is to write down your feelings, a form of expression, it is sometimes defined as an on-line diary, mine would be A Dairy of a Menopausal Women! (Diary of a Wimpy Kid) Well finally got to start writing again!
 
Ha it is so funny because it is 4:00 AM and had to pass through a moment of how can I call it, a middle age crisis. It is one of those moments you know you are in that age group......I have to eat dinner early being that at 4:00 PM so last night ate at 6:30 PM and truly enough woke up! du So I decided well I am here awake no interruptions might as well use my time positively!

Been reading lately lots of books on prayer and Spiritual Warfare to get inspired and to learn more on those themes that I do love and even through all that enrichment  still been feeling in a rut  like I do not know what to say to God! I know that people will say Oh it is that He is working on it, or it will come, the answer is on it's way, etc.  I have learned that all that is an excuse, even sounds lame when you are feeling down and not receiving some answers so her I am writing down my little problem that has me down so  I know  that some way the Lord is speaking to me right now, He is using this moment of frustration to tell me I am in Control! So might as well call this a Menopausal Momentum! An Aw moment! Those moments that you recieve ilumination from  up above!
 
God is in control of our every day situations and although I would love to hear His voice like others say or feel Him telling  me what to do, He is in control! I do not have dreams where He speaks or shows me something, He is in control! He carries me!....Yes He has me in his arms with all my frustrations and my ruts! 
 
Do not let the ruts and frustrations  get you down for too much time! Give the Lord your life, your frustrations, your rut and He will deliver! God will give you the victory and the promises He made to you and me!
 
Thank you Lord for this moment and I pray and present  to you all my blogger friends! I declare blessings and the favor of the Lord over there lives in Jesus name! Amen!!




No comments:

Post a Comment