Saturday, August 22, 2015

He is here!

Well yes he arrived! I just can't explain what I have been feeling these days! Brayden Daniel was born this Sunday August 9, 2015. The most beautiful little well not too little, perfect baby boy.  I was at church praising The Lord and since I use my Bible App. In my phone I saw the message "bueno madre we are in labor"!

Tense moments for me so I stepped outside of the church and started looking at pics and texting missed emotions ran down my body, the thing is Mario and I have been going through a tuff situation, well Mario is but we are one so it's ours. God is so good he spoke to us through our pastor and when I was waiting for news on the labor a women came up to me, I've never seen her, I didn't know who she is and told me "you need a hug and I'm going to give it to you" gosh I wept like crazy and she told my God has everything under control I said thanks for letting God use you and all the sudden she disappears. Mario says it was the angel I had ask God to send to give me a hug.  Isn't God so cool! I love Him too much and for the icing on the cake my grandson was born so God changed our sorrow into joy! A joyful moment when I found out that Brayden arrived!

I'm so joyful I can explode! I'm thankful that my daughter in law and son made such a handsom boy and she really was a super women and gave birth to a 21 inch 8 lbs. 5 ounce boy! She's my hero!  Now I'm getting ready to be blessed by my cause we have prayed over him and I know God has great plans for him!! I know my son is going to be a great dad and my daughter in law the best mom in the world!

Well yep I'm a first time, grandma, yep my hot body hurts but boy did I wait for this moment to get her. My mood swings love me, incontinence and achy joints still follow me, I get depressed I get anxious and I bloat but the best of all I'm going crazy cause I'm a grandma!! So I'm being the proudest grandma ever!!!

Always remember The Lord has great plans for you, plans to take care of you..,plans to give you the future you hope for! Jeremiah 29.11

No comments:

Post a Comment