Monday, April 20, 2015

It's a boy!!!!

The Lord has pleased to give my son and his wife to bring to this world a boy!! What a great and humble joy for me to see my son all grown up and getting ready to become a dad!

My son is a very wonderful young man that came to our boring world and changed it. He put it upside down and became the boy that bought extreme to our home! Yep, extreme! God made him so special that ever since he came home there was a difference in everything that was considered normal! I wonder where he got that?......

God works in different ways, through my son I learned lots of life changing lessons and through him my haert was changed and bought to another level. Now years after The Lord spoke to me when I was getting through the ordeal to leave him in Phoenix for his life changing journey I get the most beautiful news "I'm going to be grandma of a precious boy" yep I cried historically ( menopause thing)! Hes going to be cuter than this grannie! He's going to be a great young man who will accomplish great things and conquer the unthinkable!! I pray daily over very detail of his life!!

Now I only ask God to renew my hot menapausel body! And in the midst of my menopausal historical moments he can recieve all the love and care from this proud grannie to be!! I'm not easy but I do rock!! The great thing  is that God loves me just as I am and I'll give my love to a boy that will come and rock my life around and the best he gets to go home to his parents and I will sleep well!! Yippie!! God has plans for the best!! Thank ya Jesus for your plans are remarkable in your perfect timing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment