Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Friendship

Friendship is a relationship between two people who hold an affection for each other.

Today after doing my step classes I went to visit the girls also known as my friends and had an awesome experience. I felt so humbled in the way they received me so happy and celebrating that now I truly feel that I have some of the most awesome friends!

I thank the Lord for being so good to me and bringing such wonderful women in this age and moment of my crazy life! I truly laughed when One of the girls made even fun of how I enter the places I go . It was funny for me to laugh at myself , made me feel hole ..

I never thought how great it is to have true and awesome friends. Ever since my experience with my ex husband I was not letting any friends into my life . I had shut that area cause all the pain I endured and the shame I felt when my then girlfriend told me that my then husband was her love of her life. Even now I feel like my body is feeling shameful but I have learned that it's art of the healing process! And I definitely and coming through. Today was a breaking point for me while I was laughing and having fun on account of me and my big and sexy butt!

The best friend we all can have is Jesus Christ our savior but as humans we need to socialize and share our happy and our sad moments! that's why God created friends!

Friends are to laugh with and to laugh at! God has placed some awesome women in my path that are true friend like we can read in Proverbs 17.17 Loves at all time! I thank God for each friend I have made throughout these years and those who have rekindled through Facebook and through my exercises!

Friends are to cherish and to savor the moments with!

Thank you God for my friends who have the most greatest and hottest friend in the world......Me!!!

My dear and beautiful friends keep up the good work! Remember I love each of you and I pray for you to be blessed and covered with the favor of the Lord!

God always has the best plans for you in mind! Persist and don't give up!!

Love you all!!! Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment